Internship: Marketing & CommunicationWritten on 25 May 2020 · 1 min, 38 secs
Who is FoodWIN in a nutshell?
Join a team of young and passionate professionals dedicated to the fight against food waste.
FoodWIN supports cities and canteens who are motivated to take action to tackle food waste.
We also promote innovation and entrepreneurship along the food chain and coordinate the Food Waste Alliance, a partnership with state-of-the-art food waste solutions.
We're currently working hard to fight food waste in cities and municipalities (mostly Brussels and Bruges), and improving our overall communications.
That's why the support of a motivated marketing intern is very welcome!
You will collaborate with multiple team members to support them in communication or marketing related activities. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is social, organised and can work autonomously.
If you fit this description and if fighting food waste really drives you, here is what we expect from you :
- You want to start your internship in September 2020 or after
- Engaging online through social media and our websites
- Set up communication strategies
- Copywriting campaign texts and other food waste content
- Translating external communication to one or more languages (FR, ENG, NL)
- Come up with strategic communication plans
- you can work with Indesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Next to English, you speak Dutch and/or French
Additional information :
- We cannot offer financial compensation (but check the Erasmus+ program and your local government!).
- Compensation of commuting is possible.
- At least 2 months, minimum 60% FTE (Full Time Equivalent)
- We give free dumpster dive course
FoodWIN is a team of bright and wonderful people. A team of friends.
If you think you’re a match to us, don’t swipe right but send us your CV with a short introduction of yourself stating why you want to join our team and how you could be an asset for us.
We look forward to welcoming you!
To see you grow, take responsibility for your work and learn the daily work of a social enterprise.